Dr. Williamson is proud to reside in Rockwall, Texas. After graduating from Friendswood High School, she attended Baylor University, completing a Bachelor of Arts degree. She came to Dallas to attend Baylor College of Dentistry, graduating in 1990. She was accepted into a one year general practice residency program at the VA Medical Center in Dallas in order to specialize in general dentistry, with additional training at Children’s Hospital Dallas as well as Denton State School.
She opened her private general dentistry practice in Rockwall in 1993 and has provided comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry for patients ever since.
She is an active member of:
- Rockwall County Dental Study Group
- North Texas Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Bioclear (TM) Certified
- CEREC Doctor/Mentor
- Crown Council
- Spear Faculty Club Member
- Dallas Study Club
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- AADSM-American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- AAFS-American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- AAOSH-American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
- ICCMO-Internation College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- ASBA-American Sleep and Breathing Academy
- Pinhole (TM) Certified
- IAID-Internation Academy of Innovative Dentistry
On a personal note, Dr. Williamson resides in Rockwall with her husband, Bruce, and four children. She enjoys singing in the choir at church, hiking, spending time with family, and visiting unique places in Texas.
Contact Rockwall Dentist Dr. Karen Williamson Today!
If you’re looking for a skilled and compassionate dentist in the Rockwall area, including Royse City and Fate, contact Dr. Karen E. Williamson, DDS, PA today!