Your Emergency Dentist in Rockwall
We understand that there’s never a convenient or predictable moment for a dental emergency. As your trusted dental providers, we are here to give you emergency dental care whenever you might need it.
We do everything we can to see priority patients the very same day an emergency occurs. We want to restore your comfort and the function and aesthetic of your smile right away.
Common Dental Emergencies We Can Help With:
If you have a severe toothache, broken dental work, or a knocked-out permanent tooth, call our office immediately to request emergency dental care. You can learn more about common dental emergencies below.
If your dental emergency extends to jaw fractures or continuous bleeding, visit the nearest emergency room for assistance.
- Broken or Missing Dental Work | If you still have your dental crown, dry the natural tooth and reattach the crown with a dab of toothpaste or dental adhesive. Call our office so that we can reattach your dental work as soon as possible.
- Knocked Out Permanent Tooth | If you can locate the tooth, rinse it gently. Place it back into its socket, or into a container of milk to hold it temporarily. Call us right away and bring us the tooth so that we can determine the best course of action.
- Broken Tooth | When a tooth becomes broken or cracked, it should be rinsed with warm water. Hold a cold compress against the area to reduce swelling and head over to our office for emergency care.
- Severe Toothache | A toothache may be a warning sign of infection or deep decay. Rinse the mouth and call our office for an emergency dental care appointment.
- Object or Food Stuck Between the Teeth | Try to remove the object or particle gently with floss. If flossing, brushing, and mouthwashes do not work, please do not resort to sharp tools. Give our office a call so we can professionally remove the object without damaging your gums.
- Tooth Extraction | Need an emergency tooth extraction? We can often extract a tooth the same day you call.
Painful Toothache? Get Emergency Dental Care in Rockwall!
You can prevent dental emergencies by wearing helmets and mouthguards during sports or activities. However, dental emergencies cannot always be avoided! If a dental emergency arises for you or a loved one, contact us right away for urgent and compassionate care.