Same-Day Dental Crowns in Rockwall
The impact of a smile on one’s appearance is amazing. Imagine the difference braces make in the way someone looks—crowns can do the same for you if you have broken or misshapen teeth. With simple cosmetic and restorative treatments, you can discover a whole new you!
Did you know there is a way to completely transform your smile in a single day? If you have broken, discolored, or damaged teeth, we can assist you with CEREC dentistry.
CEREC dental crowns and other restorations are designed and placed to perfection in just ONE appointment. It usually takes under two hours to take impressions, design your tooth crown, mill it, place it, and polish it. By having the entire process handled in a single visit, we aim to make getting a beautiful new crown quick and convenient!
Are you interested in leaving our office with a brand new smile? Contact Karen E. Williamson, DDS, PA for more details.
What Is CEREC?
CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics. It is the unique software system that allows qualified dentists to create high-quality ceramic restorations almost instantly.
We create custom-fitted dental crowns chairside in a matter of minutes. Not only will your tooth crown come out fast, but it will come out flawless. By using advanced 3D CAD (computer-assisted designing) software and a CAM (computer-assisted milling) device, each tooth cap restoration is created with utter precision.
What Are the Benefits of CEREC?
- 3D imaging eliminates the need for sticky, messy tooth impressions.
- Patients spend far less time in the dental chair, and only have to come into the office once (or twice for a follow-up consultation).
- CEREC crowns are created using high-quality ceramic that provides ultimate esthetics plus eliminates safety concerns of mercury or heavy metals.
- CEREC same-day dental crowns are precise, accurate, and colored to suit your unique smile.
- CEREC crowns may last for 10 years or longer.
- CEREC dental crowns reduce the risk of the discomfort and bacteria leakage that sometimes accompanies temporary crowns.
Are CEREC Porcelain Crowns for Me?
Come find out! Your CEREC tooth crown will be designed to look and feel like a natural tooth, and it is a great solution for most patients. Schedule your appointment at our office in Rockwall TX, near Royse City, with a quick call to Dr. Williamson today! Experience the convenience of getting a brand new dental crown in a single visit with the amazing technology that is CEREC!