The impact of a smile on one’s appearance is amazing. Imagine the difference braces make in the way someone looks. With simple cosmetic and restorative treatments, you can discover a whole new you!
Did you know there is a way to completely transform your smile in a single day? If you have broken, discolored, or damaged teeth, we can assist you with CEREC dentistry.
CEREC dental crowns and other restorations are designed and placed to perfection in just ONE appointment. It usually takes under two hours to take impressions, design your tooth crown, mill it, place it, and polish it.
Are you interested in leaving our office with a brand new smile? Contact Karen Williamson DDS, PA for more details.
What is CEREC?
CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics. It is the unique software system that allows qualified dentists to create high-quality ceramic restorations instantly.
We create custom-fitted dental crowns chairside in a matter of minutes. Not only will your tooth crown come out fast, but it will come out flawless. By using advanced 3D CAD software and a computer-assisted milling device, each tooth cap restoration is created with utter precision.
What are the Patient Benefits of CEREC?
- 3D imaging eliminates the need for sticky, messy tooth impressions
- Patients spend far less time in the dental chair, and only have to come into the office once (or twice for consultation)
- CEREC crowns are created using high-quality ceramic that provides ultimate esthetics plus eliminates safety concerns of mercury or heavy metals
- CEREC dental crowns are precise, accurate, and colored to suit your unique smile
- CEREC crowns may last for 10 years or longer
- CEREC dental crowns reduce the risk of the discomfort and bacteria leakage that sometimes accompanies temporary crowns
Is CEREC for Me?
Come find out! Your CEREC tooth crown will be designed to look and feel like a natural tooth, and it is a great solution for most patients. Schedule your appointment with a quick call to Dr. Williamson today!